funnyjesterscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums made by Drew

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arkanis' Apply for Mod/Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arkanis

Arkanis' Apply for Mod/Admin Empty
PostSubject: Arkanis' Apply for Mod/Admin   Arkanis' Apply for Mod/Admin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:17 am

Q) What will you do to help the server?

Well, i will log on the server a long time each day, like 10 or more hours, all the time i can. I will be always available for helping users who need help about rules, learning or doing something they have problem.

(Q) What will you do IF you become a Mod/Admin?

I will be always i can online, i will be available if someone of the staff or user requires my help. And be available for all you need.

(Q) Will you tell the Newcomers to join the Fourms?
Yes, i will advertise the forum for each new user.

(Q) Will you be Really NICE to players on the server?
Yes, won't tell players "you noob" or things like that, because i'm a staff person and users must be good in the server.

(Q) Will you greet the players as they log into the server?
Yes, i will welcome them and be always available for his dudes or problems.

(Q) Are you going to be active on the server?
Yes, i can be logged a lot of time in the server, the weekends, all day, and the days of the week i can be 10 hours or more, depending of the day.

(Q) Do you have a good reputation on the server?
Really don't know, i owned Loner, ("the best pker of the server") i'm not agressive with the others users.

If i become Admin/Mod i will do my best job.
Oh i forgot it: I like to work in the forum, so i will post and check it each time.

Thanks. Arkanis
Back to top Go down
I Barrows I

I Barrows I

Arkanis' Apply for Mod/Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arkanis' Apply for Mod/Admin   Arkanis' Apply for Mod/Admin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:47 pm

[quote="arkanis"]Q) What will you do to help the server?

Well, i will log on the server a long time each day, like 10 or more hours, all the time i can. I will be always available for helping users who need help about rules, learning or doing something they have problem.

(Q) What will you do IF you become a Mod/Admin?

I will be always i can online, i will be available if someone of the staff or user requires my help. And be available for all you need.

(Q) Will you tell the Newcomers to join the Fourms?
Yes, i will advertise the forum for each new user.

(Q) Will you be Really NICE to players on the server?
Yes, won't tell players "you noob" or things like that, because i'm a staff person and users must be good in the server.

(Q) Will you greet the players as they log into the server?
Yes, i will welcome them and be always available for his dudes or problems.

(Q) Are you going to be active on the server?
Yes, i can be logged a lot of time in the server, the weekends, all day, and the days of the week i can be 10 hours or more, depending of the day.

(Q) Do you have a good reputation on the server?
Really don't know, i owned Loner, ("the best pker of the server") i'm not agressive with the others users.

If i become Admin/Mod i will do my best job.
Oh i forgot it: I like to work in the forum, so i will post and check it each time.

Thanks. Arkanis[/quote

rofl best pker in the server

your funnyyy

and also 10 hours a day holy crap
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Myspace.Com

Arkanis' Apply for Mod/Admin
Page 1 of 1