funnyjesterscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums made by Drew

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My app AKA HENRY!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killyou000

My app AKA HENRY! Empty
PostSubject: My app AKA HENRY!   My app AKA HENRY! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:20 pm

Q) What will you do to help the server? i will help the server from rule breaker's and masser's.

(Q) What will you do IF you become a Mod/Admin? i will help watch over the server when no other owner's are on.

(Q) Will you tell the Newcomers to join the Fourms? yes i will and i will help them even sign up.

(Q) Will you be Really NICE to players on the server? yes i will be and i will help them with any thing they need

(Q) Will you greet the players as they log into the server? yes i will cuz i like to help people that are new to the server

(Q) Are you going to be active on the server? yes i am im gonig to try to be nice as possable so people will like to ask me for help.

(Q) Do you have a good reputation on the server? i think i do cuz alot of people know me.

I hope i get admin. jocolor santa king lol!
Back to top Go down
Jayson Ftw!
Admin
Jayson Ftw!

My app AKA HENRY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My app AKA HENRY!   My app AKA HENRY! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:25 pm

u is already admin o.O
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

My app AKA HENRY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My app AKA HENRY!   My app AKA HENRY! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:57 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
I Barrows I

I Barrows I

My app AKA HENRY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My app AKA HENRY!   My app AKA HENRY! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:32 pm

bounce affraid Arrow Neutral clown
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Myspace.Com
Sponsored content

My app AKA HENRY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My app AKA HENRY!   My app AKA HENRY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My app AKA HENRY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
funnyjesterscape :: applications :: apply for server admin-
Jump to: